Welcome to Ukraine
Indulge yourself – discover Ukraine!
Ukraine is in the very center of Europe, just nearby your home country.
Easy to get in, easy to travel, plenty to discover…
Capital of Ukraine - Kyiv
Cradle of ancient Kiev Rus
Magnificent city outline made by Orthodox churches and blooming chestnuts
Orthodox holy place
Former capital of one of fifteen Soviet republics
Modern city with interesting art, music, culture, nightlife
Beautiful architecture and green parks
Just a few ideas, which Ukraine can show you:
- Our beautiful cities – Kiev, Odessa, Lviv…
- Our own Paradise – Crimea peninsula on Black Sea coast – bright sun, sand beaches, magnificent mountains along with historic excursions
- Sea and river cruises, diving, snorkeling…
- Natural wonders: Second deep cave in Europe, stalactites & stalagmites caves, озеро синяк
- Skiing resorts in Carpathians mountains
- Authentic Hutsuls in Carpathians landscape – rural traditions still alive
- Green tourism – real farmers life in harmony with nature
- Activities – rafting, trekking, cycling, horse riding, archery
- Air dreams: parachuting, paragliding, hot air ballooning, helicopter flights, flight simulators
- Team-building activities: high-ropes courses, "treasure hunts", paintball etc
- Nature reserves – Askania-Nova
- Balneological resort - Truskavets
- Hunting, fishing
- Castles – Uzhgorod, Lutsk, Kamenets-Podolskiy, Mezhybozh, Hotin
- Soviet places, museums, underground stations - artifacts of history
- Chernobyl –visit the site of worst ecological disaster
- Strong relations with other nations and different religions
- Religious tours: Orthodox - Kiev, Pochaev; Catholics – Lviv; Jewish – Uman; Tatars – Crimea; Greeks – Chersonese, Olvia
- Wine tours – wine, champagne; Distilleries, producing gorilka (local vodka);
- Folk shows: kozachok dances, kazak traditions
- Unique culture happenings: concerts in salt copes.
- Our national cuisine is worth to taste because it's…tasty
- And main treasure: Ukrainians, people.
Why, do you think, our people are smiling to everyone?
Because our cuisine is tasty, our air is clear, our landscapes and nature are beautiful, our cities are full of history…
Ukraine – yours to discover!